Camouflage Themed Bedroom Ideas for Your Kids!
Outdoor Army Style Decorating Ideas for the Bedroom or Playrooms:
- Painting clouds on the ceiling, gives a fun outdoor feel in your army bedroom!
- Painting silhouettes on the walls - Examples: Jets, Choppers, Plans, Tanks and Soldiers
- Create a tropical jungle theme with mural stickers of trees
- Hang silk or plastic greenery from the ceiling and around windows and doors
- Add a camouflage netting canopy or tent over the bed
- Use a grass mat for the ground cover for the jungle theme
- Green nettings or camouflage themed curtains are perfect for the army theme bedrooms
- Hang some plans, helicopters from the ceiling... And of course a parachuting GI Joe!
Indoor Army Style Decorating Ideas for the Bedroom or Playrooms:
- Camouflage walls with wallpaper murals or camouflage stencils
- Paint furniture with a camouflage effect to blend in with the walls
- Furnish the army bedroom with novelty furniture
- Military Photo Personalized Blankets and Pillows
- Camo Themed Bedding
- Camouflage netting for the windows
- Locker for storage
- Duffel bag as a dirty laundry bag
- Hang canteen's, binocular's and plastic army helmet's on the walls
- Accent the army bedrooms with GI Joe's favorite's - Jeeps, Tanks, Lanterns and Compasses
- Military or Army themed posters